Saturday, January 2, 2010

Night On The Sun - Information

Hi, on Night of the Sun I will be uploading content by the band Modest Mouse. I will update Rare material only. This includes:

- Parasite Sessions
- Lonesome Crowded West and The Moon & Antarctica Demos
- Rare and Unreleased Materials
- Dub Narcotic Studios Recordings (Sad Sappy Sucker 2)
- Compilation Songs (Songs Modest Mouse Only released on Compilation Albums)

And a bunch of live shows that you may or may not have. So far my Austin City Limit rip is the best quality show and one I don't believe you can find anywhere else at the moment. So you might want to point your friends to it. It's professionally recorded and sounds great. I also have a 17 minute Trailer Trash recording. I will update the blog as often as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment